Gentis Solutions is seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join our team. The Quality Assurance Automation Engineer is responsible for executing quality and test related processes. This includes the following: 1) provide feedback on artifacts developed during requirements and analysis phase within IS&S projects, 2) author test plans and test cases and perform test execution for both project and support related activities 3) Automate Functional, Regression and End To End Test cases to enable faster time to market in an Agile environment
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- 4 years of experience in Java.
- 4 years of experience in test automation tools like Selenium & WebDriver with Page Object Model experience.
- 4 years of experience with Git and Git repo manager like Gitlab, Github, BitBucket.
- 4 years of experience in testing software using similar technologies.
- 4 years of experience with build automation tools like Maven or Gradle
- Strong experience with assertion library/test runners like JUnit or TestNG and assorted annotations
- Strong CI/CD experience with tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity
- Proven test modeling and writing skills.
- Proven understanding of test targeting techniques.
- Ability to apply knowledge of project methodology and business processes to test processes.
- Understanding of risk assessment and risk management procedures.
- Proven analytical skills, root-cause analysis skills, problem-solving skills, decision-making skills.
- Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
- Proven conflict resolution skills.
- Proven Agile experience
- Demonstrated experience in XML, XSD, XPath, MQ, Topics, HTTP, HTTPS, JSON
- 2+ years of Java programming on UI and SOA test automation scripts
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
- Prior experience with Automation using Winium and/or Marathon is a plus
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop, implement and maintain quality and test procedures, processes and best practices with Quality Assurance.
- Review and contribute to the development of project artifacts, according to Project Life Cycle (PLC) artifact approval matrix.
- Develop and maintain test plan and test cases with associated test data based upon functional and non-functional requirements.
- Automate Functional, Regression and End to End Test cases using Selenium.
- Knowledge of SOA framework, processes, Strategies and approaches
- Experience with developing automated scripts with tools such as Rest Assured for webservice testing
- Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to development teams. Provide guidance for test execution to resource temporarily assigned to help in test effort.
- Report and document defects found during test cycles. Participate in defect prioritization sessions.
- Coordinate information gathering for quality metrics.
- Provide test services for support activity and work with release management to assure product release quality