Assist sourcing team with review and negotiation of business terms in lower-risk technology contracts. Ensure the contract details are occurring as directed and units are in compliance. Relay/address necessary contract changes and modifications required to appropriate roles within sourcing and legal.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- 1 years’ experience establishing supplier contracts using: technology and business standards, RFPs (Request for Proposals), and other specifications.
- Proven ability to occasionally make moderately significant decisions with supervision (L5).
- 3 years’ experience establishing supplier contracts using: technology and business standards, RFPs, and other specifications (L6).
- Proven ability to frequently make significant decisions with supervision (L6).
- Proficiency of relevant tools (i.e. Comparison/redline tools in MS Word, DocuSign, Access)
- Ability to learn various operating systems (i.e. Business Objects, Site Folio).
- Good communication skills.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Ability to travel independently
Desired Previous Experience:
- Bachelor degree in business or legal-oriented major
- Experience with contracts, in particular technology agreements
Essential Job Functions:
- Read and interpret lower risk technology contracts and facilitate redlining and negotiation of business terms in accordance with established policies and guidelines for the same.
- Review incoming requests for contract, contract renewals, and negotiation to determine the appropriate sourcing personnel to manage the request.
- Run comparisons of documents to record changes that were made, if any, and coordinate with sourcing ASP to get finalized contracts launched for digital signature.
- Draft contract summaries to accompany requests for electronic signature, identifying key metrics for compliance that must be recorded upon upload to contract database tool.
- Meet regularly with Contract Manager to review workload and progress as well as discuss challenges and identify areas of learning opportunities.
- Serve as liaison between technology partners and legal, when legal review is required.
- Review product/service quality and vendor performance as part of contract compliance.
Gentis believes in treating employees and contractors as mission critical! We offer both employee and contractor packages with compensation traditionally higher than the industry average. In particular, we offer full health, dental, vision coverage, and two weeks of PTO in year one, for all employees.