We are looking for an application/enterprise architect to assist in the modernization project of the state of Georgia's Medicaid System.
The ideal candidate is experienced in "Concept of Operations" and has MMIS or CMS Certifications.
I removed the certification for Concept of Operations. Find someone who has written or authored it for MMIS.
- Business Services Registry
- Business service definition package
- Service contract
- Business logic
- Use cases
- Solution set
- Structure diagram
- Performance standards
- Test scenarios and test cases
- Map to data models, MITA.
- All in a technical architecture role (as opposed to a business functional role).
Technical Services Registry and Parts:
- Formal interface definition, structure, and activity diagram
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Access Channels
- Service Management Engine
- Service Gateways and Mediators
- Distributed Computing and Data Access
- Interoperable Services, Security, and Privacy.
Gentis believes in treating employees and contractors as mission critical! We offer both employee and contractor packages with compensation traditionally higher than the industry average. In particular, we offer full health, dental, vision coverage, and two weeks of PTO in year one, for all employees.