Customer Happiness Associate (Direct Applicants Only/US & Mexico Remote Applicants accepted)
The Customer Happiness Associate will be responsible for helping to build a trustful relationship with customers and help them with the adoption and usage of the various Genius Plaza platforms. Also, the Customer Happiness Associate is responsible for helping customers to review, and help improve and approve their content that they create in our platforms.
What you will do:
- Review and approve learning content from students and teachers
- Answer online chat messages quickly to ensure live chat is effective
- Answer emails from customers to resolve issues and provide a positive experience
- Use active listening and probing question skills to help troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Multi-task and interact with other departments to resolve customer needs, check status, and schedule appointments and service calls
- Ensure customer needs are met with follow-up
- Support with the creation of the tutorials and faqs for customers
- Collaborate building strong relationships with customers
What you will need:
- Organizational Skills.
- Comfortable using technology.
- Knowledge using Zendesk or Intercom.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Ability to speak fluent Spanish
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself (especially in your cover letter- this is where you can really state your case for why you).
We are committed to fostering diversity in our organization and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.