Genius is hiring a Programmatic Operations Analyst to further enhance our successful and growing programmatic advertising operation.
Programmatic ads are one of Genius’s most important revenue streams, and we’ve only scratched the surface of what we’re capable of. With 80MM unique visitors per month across our website and mobile apps and growing, the upside for programmatic monetization on Genius is nearly limitless. Our success in programmatic rests on a sophisticated technical implementation and a data-driven strategy.
We’re especially interested in candidates who have experience working in the world of programmatic advertising; but a smart, adaptable, and driven candidate can be successful even without direct experience in the field.
- Manage relationships with existing programmatic revenue partners (exchanges, networks, PMP buyers)
- Investigate, evaluate, and negotiate with potential new revenue partners
- Assist sales team in identifying brands and agencies to reach out to for programmatic direct deals
- Traffic and manage network campaigns and PMP deals
- Monitor and analyze programmatic performance data, propose optimizations based on your observations
- Manage inventory and floor configurations across ad exchanges
- Stay up to date with state of the art in programmatic thinking and propose improvements to our overall programmatic strategy
- At least one year experience in programmatic advertising (either buy side or sell side) or related field
- Substantial expertise in data analysis, including Microsoft Excel or Google sheets and ideally with SQL or R
- Some experience negotiating with 3rd parties and reading contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently on high level goals
- Insatiable desire to maximize revenue