Genius is searching for Senior Artist Relations Manager to deliver high-value and creative artist opportunities for Genius video and editorial products. The ideal candidate is a true music obsessive who is also an organizational powerhouse—you love going to concerts and building checklists with equal enthusiasm. A fluency in music culture—particularly pop music and hip-hop—is essential.
Founded in 2009, Genius is a unique media company that’s powered by community, our in-house creative team, and the artists themselves. We serve music knowledge to over 100 million people each month on Genius.com, Spotify, and everywhere music fans connect across the internet.
- Manage all branded and experiential artist activations from conception through execution in collaboration with Head of Artist Relations
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Experiential, and Legal departments on artist booking
- Collaborate with Head of Artist Relations and content teams on artist targeting and content development
- 5+ years experience in music industry or media, experience with events and concerts a plus
- Deep knowledge and connections in a wide variety of music genres, particularly pop music and hip-hop
- Highly organized and skilled project manager
- Fluent in the culture of social media and online communities
- A Genius account and understanding of Genius knowledge project and brand
- Comfort working in a fast-paced startup environment