Genesis Cloud makes Accelerated Cloud Computing more efficient, scalable and accessible. We have exclusive access to some of the largest and most efficient data centers in the world that we are fusing with modern GPU infrastructure for a wider range of applications (Machine Learning, VFX Rendering, etc.) . At Genesis Cloud, no idea is too big to be considered. We are a passionate, highly motivated team with an extremely fast-growing product, and always looking for solutions to help our customers to succeed in their ventures.
We are looking for passionate, motivated and entrepreneurial team members who not only implement but are also willing to take the controls and pilot a fast-growing deep-tech business.
Perks include daily team lunches, language classes, after-work and weekend activities, remote offices, flexible working styles, travel budget for conferences, fresh fruit and snacks, the finest coffee, cold beverages, and Munich beer.
About the Role
As a Product Owner / Product Manager at Genesis Cloud, you understand our users and clients like no one else. You do not only envision and design our next-generation cloud products directly addressing our user’s needs but also ensure the successful delivery of features and products by guiding initiatives from the concept phase through design, software development, launch, and landing.
This includes interacting and understanding users, managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines. You will be directly responsible for roadmaps, dependencies, managing project schedules and deliverables, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders.
We hire motivated people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to build the largest GPU cloud out there and make an impact on the technologies of tomorrow.
This position is located in the center of Munich, Germany. Remote work with significant time spent in the Munich office location is also possible.
- Interact with clients and users to understand their workflows, problems and requirements and derive solutions in the form of new product features
- Distill insights from clients and market research into actionable product strategies
- Conduct competitive analysis for other cloud providers and support sales
- Work closely with software engineers, and engineering teams to drive product development and features through the software development lifecycle.
- Manage project schedules, dependencies and mitigate risks, anticipate bottlenecks, drive feature prioritization, make trade-offs, and balance business needs versus constraints. Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, maintaining a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead several projects in parallel, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine-tuning the product as needed
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical fields involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent experience building/shipping technical products.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in either technical consulting, product management, technical account management, or related field.
- Experience in developing and launching products, release management and/or software-engineering management.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and product design .
- Experience with machine learning and the respective cloud infrastructure at scale.
- Experience in relationship-building with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good leadership and soft skills.
- Hands-on, team oriented mentality.
- Master’s, PhD degree, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical related field.
- Experience in machine learning-focused and/or SaaS-focused product development as a product manager or a product owner.
- Experience with one or more of the following: UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Marketing and the economics of Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience leading teams, including distributed and agile teams with strong operation acumen.
- Startup experience and mindset is a plus.