At Gearset, we build a cutting-edge DevOps solution for the millions of developers building applications on Salesforce. In only three years Gearset has become the DevOps solution of choice for some of the world’s biggest companies, including IBM, McKesson, and even Salesforce themselves.
As our growth has rocketed, so too has the admin work for the sales team! Vital work such as managing orders, payments and CRM activities are currently split amongst the team but would be far more effectively done by a dedicated administrator with a passion for supporting their team.
We’re looking for a Sales Administrator who takes real pride in their work, has a keen eye for detail, and always strives for administrative excellence. You’ll work very closely with the sales team and CEO to help Gearset build lasting relationships with customers, and as the first person hired into this role you’ll have an opportunity to make a really positive impact.
What we're looking for:
- A strong drive for administrative excellence, and a keen sense of pride in the quality of their work
- A natural comfort working with software. We’re a technology company and run our business in a completely paperless way.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A customer-centric approach to work
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to fit the needs of the role
- A team player to help shape our rapidly-growing company
The objective of this role is to support taking our sales opportunities from people that want to be paying subscribers, to actually being paying subscribers. A non-exhaustive list of responsibilities might be:
- Working with new customers to complete onboarding documentation
- Working closely with our customer’s finance teams to understand how they’d like to pay, make sure payments are on time and stress free for all involved
- Keeping track of the status of invoices and orders to ensure timely payment, and work with customers to understand why payments may be late
- Working in our CRM to make sure the sales team can focus on sales excellence
- Work with the wider sales team to act as an unblocker and keep sales opportunities flowing
Nice to haves:
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience working for a software company
- Experience working for a startup
- You'll work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, in our Cambridge office
- Salary is up to £23k, depending on experience
- Bupa health care
- Flexible working hours
- Free Lunch