We're a Cambridge-based team building the best Salesforce DevOps solution in the market, and we're looking for a key hire to work with strategic channel partners to strengthen and expand our existing go-to-market motion. Gearset’s rapid growth has been driven by a simple formula - build a product that users love, make sure our audience finds it via world-class content marketing, and then have a transparent sales process for high-velocity and low-touch conversions.
Now, with inbound sales established as the well-oiled growth engine, we want to build on that foundation with additional ways of bringing Gearset to the market. In the Salesforce ecosystem, implementation partners and system integrators (SIs) play a vital role in companies adopting Salesforce, and the DevOps process customers will use to innovate on the platform. Many of Salesforce’s largest partners already use Gearset for delivering their own projects, and heartily recommend it to their clients, but there is so much more we can do to work effectively with the global network of consulting partners.
We’re looking for someone who is commercially minded to join us at an exciting stage of our business growth, to develop and own relationships with key channel partners, including Salesforce’s field sales team. The overall goal for this role is to build a growth engine for Gearset with partner-led opportunities, and you’ll have the freedom to design the processes to support that goal.
What we’re looking for:
- An ability to build and deliver a compelling sales engagement at Executive level
- A natural talent for identifying key stakeholders within a given organisation, and building mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationships
- An ability to learn what DevOps for Salesforce is, the role consulting partners play in the Salesforce ecosystem, and how Gearset helps them deliver on their goals
- A team player to help shape our rapidly-growing company
Your responsibilities might include:
- Identifying key partners for Gearset to work with to deliver DevOps success to the market
- Mapping out the appropriate people within those organisations and securing meetings with them to help them understand how best to work with Gearset
- Ensuring there is awareness and positive sentiment towards Gearset within the partner channel
- Working with partners to put forward joint proposals to their clients around adopting Gearset
- Working extensively with Salesforce Field Sales and Account Executives to help them win business by delivering on the overall platform promise of Salesforce, underpinned by robust DevOps
Nice to haves:
- Have experience within the Salesforce ecosystem, or within Salesforce itself
- You'll work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, in our Cambridge office
- Bupa health care
- Flexible working hours