Gearset are a Cambridge-based team, building a market leading SaaS solution for the Salesforce Platform. We’re experiencing quick adoption and growth from customers all over the world, in all different markets, including Cisco, Tripadvisor, and Johnson&Johnson. We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR), whose primary responsibility will be to communicate the value of Gearset to decision makers and influencers, in order to generate well qualified opportunities for our sales team.
You'll join a rapidly-growing team where you can really make an impact. You'll have the opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in the world, helping them understand the benefits of Gearset through our unique blend of consultative sales and top-notch customer service.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone interested in starting a career in tech. The SDR role is one of the fastest growing positions in sales and crucial for the company to grow. At Gearset, we invest in your development and will work with you to build your skills and enable you to develop your career, depending on your interests.
What we're looking for:
- 2.1 or 1st from a top university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A customer-centric approach to sales (previous sales experience preferred but not essential)
- An ability to learn new technology and demo products and features to prospective customers
- A team player to help shape our rapidly-growing company
Your responsibilities include:
- Qualify inbound leads coming in to Gearset
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Balance meeting sales targets with providing best-in-class customer experience and support
- Work within our CRM to help us make data driven decisions
- Share ideas and coordinate with the marketing and development teams to discover new sales opportunities
- You'll work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, in our Cambridge office
- Competitive salary with commission at a rapidly-growing startup
- Bupa health care
- Flexible working hours
- Free Lunch