g-company, the biggest Google Cloud Partner in the Benelux, is currently looking for a:
Google Cloud Engineer (m/f, full time)
At g-company, we’re transforming the way our customers do business, by leveraging the latest Google and Salesforce technologies. As a trustworthy and solution-oriented partner, we take pride in going the extra mile for our customers.
We are proud to be recognized as Google EMEA Sales Partner of the Year in 2017 and Google Global Infrastructure Partner of the Year in 2018. We are a team of over 50 enthusiastic people and are based out of Utrecht (NL), Mechelen (BE), and Kuala Lumpur (MY).
Do you enjoy working in agile teams with a dynamic and great atmosphere? Are you excited to work within an innovative consultancy organization, in a booming industry? Then we might be looking for you!
As a Google Cloud Engineer you are the technical point of contact for our customers. You are engaged from the first conversation with a customer where you explore what his requirements are.
You have a broad and deep technical knowledge across industries, methodologies, and products. You will use your leadership skills and expertise around cloud computing to design scalable customer solutions on Google Cloud and bring them to the market.
- Identifying the technical needs of your customer and develop the solution for the customer´s new environment
- Analyzing network, storage products, and solutions and decide which choice is optimal depending on the practical requirements of the customer
- Building an architectural plan consisting of technical specifications
- Demonstrating thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels, becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent by experience.
- 4 years of experience in multiple aspects of cloud computing, as well as cloud market, market dynamics and customer buying behavior.
- Experience in writing software in a language such as Java, Go, Python, PHP or similar.
- Ability to design, implement and troubleshoot a technical cloud solution
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting, tracing and fixing infrastructure issue
- Proficient in both Dutch and English
- Deep understanding and interest of the current state of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL, security, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to various audiences
- A fixer, always getting the job done using a systematic approach
Flexible work locations are in our DNA. Although you'll be based out of our office in Utrecht, your work location is less important than the effectiveness of your performance.
g-company is offering a full-time position in a fun and informal working environment! A competitive salary depending on your experience level will be offered.
Apply to this job using the form or send in your resume and cover letter to Martijn Broeren from our Happiness team: email@example.com