Gauntlet’s mission is to help make blockchain protocols and smart contracts safer and more trustworthy for users. Building decentralized systems creates new challenges for developers and asset holders that are not seen in traditional development and investing. Gauntlet is building a blockchain simulation and testing platform that leverages battle tested techniques from other industries to emulate interactions in crypto networks. Simulation provides transparency and greatly reduces the cost of experimentation so that teams can rapidly design, launch, and scale new decentralized systems.
You will be working as part of an experienced team that has developed simulation software for many other industries, including high-frequency trading, autonomous vehicles and ride sharing, and the natural sciences.
Operations Manager is a broad role where you will get to help our small team grow. Like at many start-ups, you will work across a wide variety of disciplines, from recruiting and HR to Finance and Marketing. Your mission, if you accept it, is simple - to empower our engineering and product development efforts as we scale our company to onboard more employees and customers.
- Define and refine operational processes at Gauntlet
- Content creation, reviewing blog posts, etc.
- Recruiting, interview scheduling, headcount planning
- HR Management, e.g. helping with VISA sponsorship for new hires and on-boarding
- Planning events, trips, off-sites
- Financial planning, analysis, and reporting
- Administrative work, scheduling and office management
- Experience working at a small, fast growing company
- Strong project management, execution and clear communication skills a must
- Detail-oriented and must be able to work autonomously
- Aptitude and willingness to learn technical and financial concepts
- Thrive in metrics-driven and data-informed environment
- Interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency