Frontend? Backend? Both? We are looking for software developers with a startup mindset to join Gapps Solutions team!
As a developer you are going to be a part of an innovative and creative team building solutions to our customers utilizing Google Cloud Platform and open source technologies. You will be involved in all parts of software development, from coding new features, tools and products to manual/automated testing and documentation.
This is your chance to be part of the growing Google Cloud Platform business and to grow with us. Even though the team is new, you are not alone. Gapps is full of happy and curious Google Cloud experts and developers always looking for new ways of working.
We are constantly learning and trying out new solutions, and we wish you to have a positive and open-minded attitude towards learning. At Gapps we give people a lot of freedom, and in return expect a mature make-it-happen attitude. Here are some of the technologies we are already using or hoping to use in the future projects. If at least few of them ring a bell you might be the candidate we are looking for:
- Knowledge of building backend services
- Experience working in a cloud computing environment (infrastructure, storage, platforms and/or data), familiarity with Google Cloud Platform is a BIG bonus
- Experience on designing and developing REST APIs
- Experience on SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with agile methodologies
Additionally We Value As a Plus
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field
- Experience with Microservices
- Knowledge of CI/CD (maven, git, Jenkins etc)
- Any prior experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Software development experience in consulting business
Why join us?
Culture. Culture of trust and expertise where different opinions are listened to and valued. Open source commitment, meetups, activities together, product demos, parties & events, yearly trips to abroad as a company.
Perks. Competitive salary, private health insurance, company phone, public transport discounts, free drinks & fruits, office at a central location in Helsinki, Friday company lunch and lunch vouchers.
Development. Extensive onboarding, opportunity to get trainings and certificates ( such as Google Cloud Architect certification, Google Cloud Data Engineer etc).
Work Environment. Self-organized teams, flexible working hours and ability to work from home. Open office with relaxation area and kitchen.
Check out our Instagram feed (@teamgapps) to see how awesome group of people we are. We are constantly looking for software developers to join our winning team.