Gamalon is looking for a VP of Product to drive and own product strategy and delivery. The ideal candidate thrives in an early startup environment and is customer and market focused.
Primary job duties:
- Continually develop and maintain an understanding of the market landscape and dynamics, competitors, and customers
- Own and maintain the product roadmap, including high level strategy, sprint-level goals, and making major focus area and feature trade-off decisions
- Own alpha testing of new product features and capabilities
- Develop collateral to explain new product features to our team and to customers for getting feedback before we build them
- Communicate product strategy and align stakeholders across the organization
- Manage product designers
Attributes, experience, and skills:
- Prior experience in a product role building for a marketing technology startup, in the seed or Series A stage
- Great visual eye, great customer UX empathy
- Highly analytical
- Generous with others and works well in a team
- Curious about product and interested in machine learning
- Based in the Boston area or willing to move
- Authorized to work in the U.S.