GAMA-1 is rapidly growing Business that is based in Greenbelt, Maryland. GAMA-1 Technologies provides strategic information assurance, information security and business enterprise and networking solutions to the Federal Government. Our success is based on the utilization of industry and agency standards, establishment of standardized processes, and IT Services expertise. At GAMA-1, we believe employees should grow, achieve, and develop just as the company grows, achieves, and develops. GAMA-1 is committed to providing our employees with opportunities for career advancement throughout their employment.
ASSISTT at NOAA/NESDIS/STAR specializes in transitioning systems from research to operations. We support integration tasks for several NOAA weather satellites by ensuring that a functional algorithm is in place and ready for operations. ASSISTT works with science teams and stakeholders to: conduct a standard set of project reviews; generate a standard set of documentation; develop and refine requirements; track risks and mitigations; clean code for coding/security, common data formats and metadata (CF & ISO), standard languages, tools, and libraries; test software; validate products, perform configuration management; and prepare the Delivered Algorithm Package.
- Gather, analyze, translate and compose technical information into clear, readable documents.
- Compose and edit technical and user documentation, such as System Maintenance Manuals and External User’s Manuals.
- Write policies, procedures, workflows, and manuals.
- Develop diagrams and charts for improved presentation and understanding of system components.
- Ability to possess a thorough understanding of the scientific and technical subject matter, documentation content, and requirements.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Green Card or US Citizenship is required.
- Teamwork, strong inter-personal skills.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Visio.
- Experience with system or software development.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in English, computer science, or related field.