Galvanize is a dynamic learning community for technology. Our community is where people and companies with the guts and smarts to create real-world change congregate and inspire each other. The goal is to make opportunities in technology available to all those with the aptitude, determination, and drive. Across 8 beautifully designed urban campuses, Galvanize offers a unique combination of education, workspace, and networking.
Galvanize teaches web development, data science, and data engineering to students, offers support and workspace to over 700 member companies, and provides over 200 networking events across eight urban campuses throughout the nation. Galvanize campuses bring together entrepreneurs, students, investors, mentors, and great people and companies to develop the skills, mindset, and networks necessary to thrive in a technology driven world.
As an Enrollment Officer, you will be a point of contact for potential students in our full-time and part-time programs. You are an ambitious, results-driven individual who can be an effective brand ambassador for Galvanize, and will be responsible for driving applications for all programs on your campus.
What You’ll Do:
- Adhere to all set admissions KPI’s and enrollment budgetary expectations including, but not limited to: Conducting daily outreach prospecting calls, student interviews, database management, generating referrals and all student retention activities
- Manage the set campus enrollment process for potential students -- from qualified leads to enrolled -- including all communication once a qualified candidate is handed off to the campus
- Conduct outreach campaigns and engage pre-application with high-value candidates sourced through on-campus relationships from info sessions, Learn To Code events, meetups, etc.
- Engage with potential students on a personal basis, and provide customized resources to each
- Make recommendations to Program Directors and General Managers regarding outreach campaigns, conversion events and incentives (ie. discounts or promotions) within established framework
- Communicate regularly with the Enrollment Operations Manager along with the VP of Enrollment regarding pipeline, student quality, and recruitment strategies, and implement feedback from the Program Director
- Be a supportive and engaged member of campus operations, particularly on events and evangelist team
- Attend all required enrollment meetings and leadership 1 on 1’s
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 1-2 years of sales, admissions or customer service experience
- Previous experience working in a metrics driven role
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- Proven track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A motivated, goal oriented, ambitious individual who isn’t afraid to hear “no” but can get to yes, and is inspired by the opportunity to transform lives through access to technical education
Galvanize provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.