Digital Marketing Instructor (Part-Time)
Seattle, WA | Denver, CO | San Francisco, CA | Austin, TX | Phoenix, AZ
We’re growing our instructional staff at Galvanize and are seeking part-time instructors to teach an evening course in digital marketing.
Using a blend of lecture and exercises, this course teaches students modern, beginner-level digital marketing practices, preparing students to immediately apply their learning to their own business or to a career in digital marketing.
AS A DIGITAL MARKETING INSTRUCTOR AT GALVANIZE, YOU WILL…
- Teach our evening Digital Marketing Foundations courses—3-hour sessions, 2 nights/week, for 8 weeks.
- Deliver lectures on modern digital marketing practices (curriculum is provided by Galvanize).
- Lead classroom exercises, maintaining a strong presence in the classroom.
- Review student work and provide students with individual feedback that supports their growth in digital marketing.
- Use student feedback and experimentation to continuously improve teaching and assessment methods.
- Recent industry experience in a digital marketing role.
- Degree or equivalent experience in marketing or a related discipline.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience teaching preferred.
Galvanize provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.