The Class Coordinator is a key member of the Team, responsible for the administrative duties related to the program as well as auxiliary support of student success and happiness.
Act as an organizational hub for the campus:
- Handle all of the administrative tasks related to the cohort, syllabus updates, scheduling, documentation, note-taking, and support for special projects.
- Schedule, confirm, communicate, and coordinate all daily classroom activities.
- Shared accountability for the creation of documentation, organizational systems, processes, metrics, and reporting associated with the successful operation of their cohorts.
- Ensure our communication is standardized and accurate across all our systems
- Including but not limited to: kickoffs, calendars, showrunner, staff and student wiki, student emails, messaging from staff
- Triage and complete requests from Campus
- Maintain accurate student records
- Update records for personal info changes
- Process separation agreements, mulligans, withdrawals, removals and deferrals
- Preparing surveys
- Document processes and communicate changes to stakeholders
Auxiliary to student experience:
- Primary responder to student communications
- Monitor and curate current Student Slack channels
- Ensure student protocol is adhered to and compiled and escalate to Campus Lead when needed
- Adherence to Hack Reactor campus rules
- Daily attendance check ins
- Responses on retrospective surveys and any other survey issued by Hack Reactor
- Act as auxiliary support to counselors, technical mentors and career coaches to facilitate student experience, likewise escalate issues outside coordinator remit to the appropriate team (e.g. IT, Infrastructure, Pedagogy, etc.)
- Message students about Hack Reactor protocol and events in their day-to-day experience
The primary points of contact for the Class Coordinator are:
- Campus Lead (teammate, Yu-Lin Kong), who oversee the success of their work as it relates to student experience and campus administrative efforts
Galvanize provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.