THIS POSITION IS RESERVED FOR GRADUATING SENIORS AND GRADS OF THE HACK REACTOR @ GALVANIZE PROGRAM
Hack Reactor @ Galvanize is a program for gifted students of software engineering. We transform ambitious amateurs to coding professionals.
Employees enjoy a fun, collegial startup environment genuinely committed to employee health and wellness and filled with talented, hard-working, and fun people. You will be surrounded by friendly, brilliant, and mission-driven professionals who work hard to provide the best student experience of its kind in the world.
SEI Resident positions are up to 29hrs/week. RPT SEI Residents must be available to work at least two weeknights from 6-9 and Saturdays from 9-2.
What You'll Do
Specific job responsibilities may differ from resident to resident, but below are some of the most common:
- Work with incoming students as technical point of contact during their pre course work.
- Support students and alumni in whiteboarding and mock interview practice
- Build community by facilitating social and other extracurricular events
What We're Looking For
- Passion for education and service
- Skilled and engaging facilitator/lecturer
- Can-do attitude and a sense of humor
- Willing, humble, and talented teammate
Roles We’re Hiring For
We’re hiring for 29hr/wk roles, but may be able to offer 20hr/wk roles. In your application please indicate if you are interested in applying for either or both of these roles. If applying for both, please indicate your preference.
Galvanize provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability.