Fynd Talent has recently partnered with a leading Autonomous Driving Start Ups, currently building up their Planning and Controls Team after a large partnership was recently announced.
- Develop motion planning algorithms for comfortable and safe trajectories for a self-driving vehicle
- Develop policies and plans to manage multi-actor interactions and plans under uncertainty
- Model vehicle and controller dynamics and use these models to characterize and accelerate controller improvements
- Develop and implement production-grade algorithms.
- Build learning approaches that adapt the above algorithms in the presence of data
- MS, or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science or related field
- Strong C++ programming and software design skills
- Familiarity with modern planning approaches including randomized search methods and trajectory optimization and modern model predictive control and other advanced control techniques
- Knowledge of machine learning and the interplay between learning and decision making
- Experience in designing and building state of the art machine learning algorithms
- Experience with adaptive control, system identification, and statistical and machine learning methods
- Experience with embedded Linux and real-time systems