Our client is seeking a DevOps Engineer for the DevOps team, which brings a software engineering mentality to application deployment. Our client is the official Optical Provider for the NBA, and is currently working with several football (soccer) clubs and leagues across Europe. You will be designing and building a multi-datacenter architecture that runs all the systems the company Operates.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- An aptitude for learning technologies and sharing experience
- Working knowledge of HTTP(S), DNS, TCP/IP, and other internet based protocols.
- Basic familiarity with Linux.
- Knowledge of (or enthusiasm to learn) the systems outlined in Our Stack.
- AWS (EC2, Lambda, RDS, S3, among others)
- Docker and container scheduling
- Hashicorp Stack (Nomad, Consul, Vault, Terraform)
- Postgresql, RabbitMQ, Redis
- Node.js, Elixir, Python, Golang, JVM
- Datadog, ELK, metrics, and monitoring
If you have a strong sense of ownership, has opinions, can learn quickly, and is able to distribute knowledge, please apply below.