Fynd Talent has recently partnered with a leading Autonomous Driving Start Up, currently in process of building up their Machine Learning Team after announcing a large partnership.
- Develop cutting edge machine learning algorithms for various parts of the online system including perception, planning and forecasting
- Guide the development of these algorithms from prototype to production - including training on large scale datasets, and deploying on a real time robotic platform
- Identify new areas (both online and offline) where machine learning can leverage data to enhance performance
- Design, build and maintain large scale production machine learning pipelines
- BS, MS or PhD in Robotics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, or a related field
- Strong grasp of fundamentals: linear algebra, discrete and continuous optimization, supervised and unsupervised methods, generative and discriminative methods
- Expertise in one or more focus areas: deep learning, online learning, sequential prediction, graphical models, structured prediction, sequential models, reinforcement learning, imitation learning, planning under uncertainty, bayesian inference, model compression, multi-task learning, forecasting etc.
- Proven track record of experience in relevant areas (significant industry experience and/or publication record at top venues like ICML, AISTATS, NIPS or similar)
- Excellent software skills (C++/Python) required to train and evaluate state of the art algorithms on large datasets
- Experience with Tensorflow, Caffe and porting models to embedded platforms
- Experience applying machine learning to problems in robotics