Our client is looking for a Senior Computer Vision Engineer to assist with player tracking and broadcast solutions. You are in charge of all aspects of computer vision and deep learning technologies. Responsible for every aspect of computer vision algorithms in Python and modern C++.
- Leverage Amazon Web Services (EC2 and S3) to run algorithms on large number of servers in the cloud, to analyze sport matches from our installations for diverse sports (basketball, football, ice-hockey, etc.).
- Train computer vision algorithms using our labeled data sets of sports videos, updated daily by our operators.
- Develop readable, maintainable and efficient code and contribute to Git repositories.
- Review code of other engineers and contribute to the company’s engineering good practices.
- Keep up with the latest innovation and techniques by attending international computer vision conferences, such as ICCV or CVPR, and by discussing papers every two weeks.
- Act as a mentor for interns.
- Higher education diploma in Computer Science or related degree
- Advanced level in Python or modern C++ with exposure to functional & object-oriented programming paradigms
- General knowledge of most common computer vision and machine learning algorithms
- Experience in end-to-end solutions for computer vision and machine learning, from specification to performance evaluation
- Strong software engineering background: modern software development practices and tools, concurrent and distributed programming, operating systems, computer networks, database systems
- High performance computing, GPU computing. Exposure to real-time systems – an asset
- Languages for scientific computing: Python 2.7 & 3, C++11
- Frameworks: OpenCV3, CUDA, FFmpeg, Tensorflow, NumPy, scikit-learn
As a general approach, we interview for aptitude over specific technologies or languages. However, you will be expected to speak to anything listed on your resume/CV.