Framework Science is on a MISSION
that focuses on Exploring new technologies and building tomorrow's Applications. This means we hire TOP Engineers and Designers by providing great benefits and pay so they can focus on solving what's never been solved before. We aim to push the needle of innovation while enabling Technical staff to impact code or products at the architecture level. Work with very bright individuals and prosper economically for the value you bring to the table. Our culture is driven by putting our Engineers first with Work-life balance and an environment that sparks the imagination. Join us as we dare to Explore the Unknown!
Where do we come from?
Broadcom, Yahoo, Sony, Samsung, Thermo Fisher, Blackbaud, and many well-known tech companies
About Our client:
Our client’s product is a location and data-based marketing intelligence startup. Our solutions facilitate meaningful connections between consumers, brands, and retailers, providing insights into consumer behaviour and the customer purchase journey. As we continue to grow, our team in Vancouver is immediately looking to add ambitious, eager to learn, intelligent and talented individuals to the technical team! We are looking for someone that:
- Wants to be a part of something big – an emerging new global brand
- Is interested in marketing, consumer behavior, and cutting edge technology
- Can thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Is eager to work with and learn from a team of experts
- Has the aptitude to embrace change and welcome new approaches in an exceedingly evolving environment of new technology
We are looking for individuals who desire the excitement and learning opportunities that come with working at a startup. The work we do is challenging, exciting, has amazing potential, and we’d like for you to share in that experience!
- Code quality and coding standards.
- Document product features from services to front end pages and components.
- Analyze, design and implement unit tests.
- Support on end to end testing approaches.
- Analyze and troubleshoot internal and external issues.
- Research new technologies, solutions.
- Provide feedback on continuous improvement.
- Will be provided a Bootcamp training on the business logic layers and ramp up on specific development areas such as code repositories, patterns, and all relevant parts of the platform.
Skills And Qualifications
- 3+ yrs of Node
- 3+ yrs of Angular
- 3 + yrs of Typescript
- 2 + yrs of AWS (S3, CloudFormation, IoT Core, ECS, EC2, API Gateway, DynamoDB.)
- 3+ yrs of Python (This is not a must, but if possible it would be great)
- 2+ yrs MongoDB.
- Knowledge of Database technologies in use consists of MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with POS functionality.
- Experience in REST web services.
- Effective communication and strong analytical skills.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner, problem solving mindset.
- Experience in technical leadership Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.