Framework Science is on a MISSION
that focuses on Exploring new technologies and building tomorrow's Applications. This means we hire TOP Engineers and Designers by providing great benefits and pay so they can focus on solving what's never been solved before. We aim to push the needle of innovation while enabling Technical staff to impact code or products at the architecture level. Work with very bright individuals and prosper economically for the value you bring to the table. Our culture is driven by putting our Engineers first with Work-life balance and an environment that sparks the imagination. Join us as we dare to Explore the Unknown!
Where do we come from?
Broadcom, Yahoo, Sony, Samsung, Thermo Fisher, Blackbaud, and many well-known tech companies
About our client:
We are a dynamic, fast-paced company with high growth potential and mission to build the largest repository of opinion content in healthcare. Our current customers are some of the largest and most prominent health systems and hospitals in the U.S. With our cloud-based SaaS-application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand the patient experience that enables them to make significant changes. With our cloud-based SaaS-application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand patient experience that enable them to make significant changes. In today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment, patients are also turning to social media and online review sites before selecting new doctors. Our customers understand that online ratings significantly impact new patient volume and revenue. As a result, our customers use our tools to develop a deep and comprehensive understanding about what patients say about them online. Our customers can then take action to better manage their online reputation. With a proven platform, we are positioned to grow exponentially as a company.
Do you enjoy building, optimizing and crafting solutions that impact millions of visitors? Do slow loading pages and under performing servers grind your gears? Good - us too. We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team in Tyson’s Corner, Virginia. This member will be focused on expanding our customer facing environment and improving reliability for our customers. We are seeking a talented engineer skilled in the art of integration, automation and scale who can bridge gaps between systems, software, and ops and will focus on delivering solid, scalable systems. You'll be part of a world-class team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up.
This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems that millions of visitors use and leverage. You will gain top-notch experience in AWS cloud computing. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class service is critical to customer success. You will design and refine systems to improve the availability, latency, scalability and performance aspects of a large-scale service.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure, and maintain cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Leverage build servers to deploy code to infrastructure
- Ensure configuration and compliance using configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based web servers and systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- Automation of infrastructure related to OS installation, patching, and access
- Partner with the Security team to respond to security incidents and events
- Work with vendors on technical issues, projects, and optimizations
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 6+ years of experience operating in a Unix, Linux, or Red Hat environment
- 6+ years of overall distributed system management experience, TCP/IP networking, architecture, and core technologies (such as DNS, DHCP, HTTP, Routing, VPN)
- 4+ years operating website or web services at scale (PHP, Apache, Nginx)
- 4+ year experience with scripting (Shell, Python, Ruby or PHP)
- 2+ years of hands on experience with supporting production environments on AWS
- 2+ years of experience with configuration management tools such as Chef or Ansible
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify root cause, implementing automated software testing, scripting, deployment, and performance analysis systems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Strong bias for action and ownership
- Ability to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical parties
- M.S. degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Amazon Web Services Professional Certifications
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and/or Serverless
- PHP Development Experience