We are the fastest growing tech company in Tijuana and the only organization that has an altruistic business approach to its operational practice. This means our aim is to use the revenue to develop and grow the organization to benefit the employees. The co-founders are salaried - truly a horizontal organization.
This role is for the brave, bold and driven individuals that have a passion to help people work more efficiently. This means engaging with potential buyers and users to close inefficiency gaps while optimizing organizational processes. This comes with travel to Silicon Valley and higher than normal Salary.
About this Role
The Product Management team works closely with our engineers, designers, customer development team, and customers to conceive and guide products from conception to launch. As part of the product team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our industrial customers love. You have a strong bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive decisions and product development at FS..
- Work with the Sales and Customers to define a forward-looking product strategy
- Drive the definition and execution of complex software features.
- Communicate product priorities across the organization.
- Define product positioning and key product messages.
- Possess knowledge of competitive cross-platform products.
- Build, drive and manage a product roadmap against that strategy.
- Conduct thorough research with customers to learn and determine what is being built to match their needs.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical engineering experience
- 2 years of software product management experience having managed several entire product development cycles from concept to launch
- Experience with Feature Prioritization
- Experience with Backlog Grooming
- Experience with Software Product Requirements
- Experience with writing effective business cases in English
- Experience with doing Business Analysis
- Experience with gathering or creating business rules
- Passion for meeting with a wide range of customers and collecting primary data
- Experience leading complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues
- Influence technical and cross-functional teams who do not report to you to get things done
- Experience working with remote engineers and designers
- Ability to gather and analyze large quantities of information, and turn them into insightful business recommendations and a compelling product vision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.