We are a dynamic, fast-paced company with high growth potential and mission to build the largest repository of opinion content in healthcare. Our current customers are some of the largest and most prominent health systems and hospitals in the U.S. With our cloud-based SaaS-application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand the patient experience that enables them to make significant changes.
The front-end engineer will be working on team-building applications using modern MVV* technologies. The candidate will be responsible for translating UX design wireframes to actual code that produces the visual UI components of the application. Our applications are data and analytics heavy, so the visualizations will contain a rich set of graphs, charts, dashboards, and widgets. Our technologies include modern front-end development stack using NodeJS, ReactJS, Webpack, Babel, Gulp, Redux, and NPM.
- 3+ years experience in the Front End.
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS5 and CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good understanding of standard security best practices in web development.
- Experience with one-way data flow libraries like Flux or Redux.
- Experience with React libraries like react-router, react-thunk, react-bootstrap, react-virtualized, babel, webpack, chart.js, styled component, material-UI.
- Knowledge of any functional programming practices using a high-level language such as ES6, TypeScript or Elm.
- Knowledge of current front-end development trends and best practices.
- Familiarity with GraphQL platforms like Apollo.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and share knowledge via documentation.
- Ability to work in an agile, fast-moving development environment, preferably startup.
- Ability to write Clean Code and Unit Testing experience.
- Understanding and knowledge of Design and System Architecture.