We empower industrial workers with modern digital tools to improve productivity, quality, and safety. With our Platform, companies gain unprecedented insight into human work by capturing essential data to improve their operations. Make static, paper-based procedures mobile and interactive with digital multimedia SOPs.
We are seeking a full-time senior software engineer that has at least 3 Salesforce certifications that are focused on Apex and other Languages.
- Software development
- Performance of manual and automatic tests
- Writing off technical documentation
- Active cooperation with Clients and team in setting the trends for the application’s development
- Self-education to increase professional qualifications
- +5 years of Back-End Development Experiences
- Have good knowledge of the Salesforce platform (APEX, VisualForce, Configuration) – at least 3 years experience proven in commercial projects
- Strong SQL skills
- API integration and/or development experience
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code
- Collaborates within the Agile framework
- Have a good knowledge of GIT
- Have a good command of English (both spoken and written) is a must
- Are able to travel abroad to visit our clients