We deliver high-fidelity software, design, and product solutions for clients across a wide spectrum of industries and needs. Recent projects include applications that: power the #1 snow
sports app, enable early diagnosis of debilitating medical conditions with unprecedented accuracy, safely transport special needs schoolchildren, keep skiers safe from avalanches, perform sophisticated geo-spatial and demographic data analysis to make important decisions about capital projects, and change the face of the sharing economy.
We are laser-focused on our clients' success while striving to perform our work in a sustainable way that makes time for professional development.
As a Python developer, you'll be working with a group of project managers, producers, designers, QA analysts, and other engineers to build great software and sustainable infrastructure on behalf of our clients. You'll be responsible for contributing to the overall
technical leadership within your team and the firm as a whole.
You should join our team if you are:
● A great communicator and collaborator
● Quality focused
● Comfortable with change, as each project presents new challenges and opportunities
● Achievement oriented
● Comprehensive knowledge and hands on experience with Python 3
● Experience with Serverless Framework
○ Preferably within AWS
● Experience with RESTful API design and principals
● Experience with Database design (primarily DynamoDB/Document Stores)
● Experience designing scalable workloads
● Microservices architecture experience
● Knowledge of frontend technologies
● Knowledge of build systems and CICD workflows
● Knowledge of AWS systems outside of Lambda/DynamoDB