Framework Science is on a MISSION
that focuses on Exploring new technologies and building tomorrow's Applications. This means we hire TOP Engineers and Designers by providing great benefits and pay so they can focus on solving what's never been solved before. We aim to push the needle of innovation while enabling Technical staff to impact code or products at the architecture level. Work with very bright individuals and prosper economically for the value you bring to the table. Our culture is driven by putting our Engineers first with Work-life balance and an environment that sparks the imagination. Join us as we dare to Explore the Unknown!
Where do we come from?
Broadcom, Yahoo, Sony, Samsung, Thermo Fisher, Blackbaud, and many well-known tech companies
About our client:
We are a dynamic, fast-paced company with high growth potential and mission to build the largest repository of opinion content in healthcare. Our current customers are some of the largest and most prominent health systems and hospitals in the U.S. With our cloud-based SaaS-application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand the patient experience that enables them to make significant changes.
We are currently looking for a Front-End Web Developer with solid Vue and Nuxt.js experience to join a team that is working with a group of project managers, producers, designers, and other engineers to build great software and sustainable infrastructure on behalf of our clients. You'll be responsible for contributing to the overall technical leadership within your team and the firm as a whole.
- You love building web applications from designs with pixel-perfect accuracy
- You enjoy working alongside other dedicated top-tier engineers who love their work
- Server side rendered front-end application experience (NextJS, Nuxt)
- Expertise with Git in a collaborative team environment
- Professional object-oriented CSS & animation experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with describing complex technical concepts clearly and succinctly
Really nice to have:
- Experience with server side templates (Twig, Jinja, etc)
- Open source project experience
- Static site generator experience (Gatsby, Gridsome, Hugo)
- Back-end web development experience
- Design experience