At VIBESBASE ENTERPRISES, innovation is our passion. We constantly strive to be ahead of the trend and we love what we do. And we think you will too. We craft brands that deeply identify with our diverse customer base at their most visceral levels, igniting aspiration for our trendsetting fashion and loyalty through our community and corporate commitments.
VIBESBASE ENTERPRISES cuts through to the most fundamental psyche and cultural needs of our customers through trusted, innovative in-house tactics and research. Today, we design, develop, manufacture and market a growing collection of brands that engages a broad range of consumer lifestyles: Poetic Justice, Standards and Practices, Level 7, Halladay, Sweet Vibes and Vibes Gold Label.
- Build the ‘Download orders’ feature
- Update fulfillment data (usually tracking number)
- Update inventory (in-stock and price)
- Update product information.
- Build the ‘Refund/Cancel’ feature
- Database design: Need to add our required fields in most tables.
- Collaborate with the IT department to establish site analytics
- Creates graph in the system to track product sales
- Lead development of tailored marketing campaigns
- Maintain contact with the IT department to ensure system security
- Identify and reaches out to potential affiliates
- Research and formulates ways to optimize the user experience
- Use data to create a strategic plan
- Maintain working knowledge of best practices in marketing
- 5+ years as a C# developer
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- Experience with Deployment of Azure Function and Scale-out orchestration with Azure Queue
- Experiences with Source control on Azure DevOps with git
- Experiences with Security: call internal API to get access key, use managed identity to access SQL (use our utility library), use managed identity to access Azure Queue storage if necessary (use our utility library)
- Experiences with exception tracing that uses our utility to re-throw exception
- Experiences with Micro-service structure with Azure