We are a dynamic, fast-paced company with high growth potential and mission to build the largest repository of opinion content in healthcare. Our current customers are some of the largest and most prominent health systems and hospitals in the U.S. With our cloud-based SaaS-application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand the patient experience that enables them to make significant changes.
We are looking for a Machine Learning/NLP Engineer to join our team. We are looking for a strong NLP lead to help drive categorization, accuracy, and coverage of a large unstructured data pool. We want our Machine learning expert to work with our Product Managers, Engineering and subject matter experts to help our clients through a natural language conversation.
- At least 2 years’ experience developing NLP solutions.
- Significant programming experience in Python, Java, Scala or similar languages.
- Hands-on experience with NLP packages like Stanford NLP, NLPTK, and other open-source packages.
- Exposure to large datasets and experience with big data processing tools like Spark, Kafka, Hadoop or Storm.
- Exposure to containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), microservices (Spring boot, event-driven) and non-relational stores (DynamoDB).
- Experience with cloud-based NLP and ML services (Azure, AWS) and extending them for our client use cases.
- Strong ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Strong bias for action and ownership.
- Previous startup experience would be a huge plus
- Healthcare background
- US Visa ready
- Availability to travel
- We are based in Tysons Corner, VA.