We are a dynamic, fast-paced company with high growth potential and mission to build the largest repository of opinion content in healthcare. Our current customers are some of the largest and most prominent health systems and hospitals in the U.S. With our cloud-based SaaS-application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand the patient experience that enables them to make significant changes.
The role is part of our engineering team and we are looking for someone to help drive the next round of infrastructure improvements within our SaaS platform and also support next-generation, modern SPA from the backend perspective. We operate 100% on AWS infrastructure and ingest, process and surfaces millions of data points on a daily basis. We are passionate advocates of cloud technologies and use AWS for almost all our needs including S3, Lambdas, EMR, step functions, SQS/SNS, CodeDeploy, Cloudwatch, ECR with containerization processing heavy transaction volume reading and writing from non-relational datastores.
- 2-3 years of hands-on programming experience in the Java and Spring technology stack.
- 1-2 years of experience in designing and developing RESTful web services.
- 2 years of experience in relational and non-relational data stores (MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Cassandra, DocumentDB, ElasticSearch).
- Expert/Intermediate level experience in efficient data retrieval from very large relational and non-relational data stores.
- Ability to think between relational and non-relational data and ETL processes to transform from one to another.
- Experience in Git (preferably Github), Bitbucket or other modern code repositories.
- Exposure to automation/build tools like Maven, Jenkins, CI, Terraform and others.
- Exposure to AWS or other cloud platforms.
- Strong bias for action and ownership.
- Previous startup experience would be a huge plus.
- Desire to innovate and spread across cross-functional but related engineering domains (AWS, React, Security, IT Operations)
- Familiarity with SaaS products and/or healthcare products.
- Familiarity with Jira, Wiki, and other development tools.
- We are based in Tysons Corner, VA.