Fuzz is a product development and innovation company with deep roots in native mobile engineering. To clients, we are trusted integration partners tasked with solving complex technical problems cleanly and elegantly, often under considerable constraints.
The VP of Engineering leads our technology group - which is Fuzz’s largest team and makes up half the company. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the VP of Engineering leads, manages, and guides their team while implementing process and strategies that reach and enrich every corner of the organization.
While Fuzz inhabits the product space, we are decidedly a service-oriented business and ideal candidates will possess an expert understanding of the agency model as well as deep knowledge of how to build custom software within this paradigm.
- Provide support for client service and business development teams
- Evangelize Fuzz engineering capabilities and process with existing and potential clients
- Serve as an advocate for engineers: with Fuzz leadership, in the new business acquisition & organic growth processes, and in scoping processes
- Continuous establishment of and management to department-level goals to steer the engineering organization in a unified direction
- Continuous establishment of and management to individual goals for engineering managers and other direct reports/senior members of the team
- Provide growth paths for the engineering managers; support managers as they create paths forward for individuals and their teams
- Identify efficiencies to streamline efforts between departments
- Own policies around security, SLA support, and infrastructure