Fuzz is an experience design & technology partner to clients large and small. We believe that great ideas are only as good as how well they perform. Our passion is for pushing the boundaries of our ideas within the limits of what’s possible. We are not satisfied until we are achieving industry-leading results in market – not in a presentation.
At Fuzz, Sr. Experience Designers craft the next generation of services that go beyond a single device or product and create holistic experiences for our clients customers and employees. They work in a highly collaborative team of product managers, engineers, strategists and other designers to ensure we are framing business problems from the perspective of user needs and goals.
- Help clients and product managers envision product roadmap(s) with the help of service design blueprints and ecosystem maps
- Identify user insights with the help of product strategist to and translate them into design features
- Follow a personal design process that evolves and adapts to different projects and team structures
- Define scenarios, mindsets and/or other user-centered frameworks to ensure client and teams are focused on the user
- Create user flows and wireframes to build user interface mockups and prototypes rapidly
- Organize and facilitate user research sessions at any stage of the design process
- Distill brand and business strategy into distinct design concepts
- Care for all aspects of design, from motion to designing user interfaces
- Work with design systems and define native apps navigational patterns
- Partner with other designers to create beautiful products
- Run productive workshops to gain alignment and ensure everyone in a team is invested in the quality of design
- Regularly present in client meetings and build clients' trust
- Mentor other designers
- A seasoned professional with at least 5 years of experience working with digital products
- Able to work onsite in our Williamsburg, Brooklyn office
- Eager to work side-by-side with our on-site team of engineers
Located in Williamsburg, BK, Fuzz builds mobile-first digital products that work to better the lives of users and our client partners. Fuzz offers comprehensive benefits, catered meals, 401k match, wellness initiatives, flexible work schedule and an unlimited PTO policy.
Fuzz is dedicated to hiring a diverse and highly skilled talent base and as such is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) practices. Fuzz provides EEO to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.