At Fuzz, we believe that Testing starts when the project starts, not when the developers are finished. Test Engineers are part of every phase of the project and its core team from beginning to end. We’re looking for a candidate who doesn’t want to just make sure it isn’t broken but wants to make sure it’s the best of its kind.
- Implement, execute, and capture results of test plans/test scripts/test cases
- Test products to ensure that they meet requirements, conform to design specifications, and perform according to quality standards
- Create, shape, and monitor test plans for scalability, security, functionality, and usability for successful code deployments
- Analyze and design, new or modified, QA procedures and standards
- Minimum of 5 years of experience across the various facets of the SDLC process with a specific focus on manual testing, automation, test strategy and execution
- Understanding and familiarity with the design and user experience process
- Understanding of the Agile scrum software development methodology
- Experience using Jira for tracking and managing bug status
- Ability to write scripts to automate tasks
- Familiarity with continuous build systems such as Jenkins
- Excellent time-management and task/effort estimation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and creative thinking
Even Better If:
- You’ve got experience with one programming language and automation framework (ideally Java and Selenium/Appium)
Located in Williamsburg, BK, Fuzz builds mobile-first digital products that work to better the lives of users and our client partners. Fuzz offers comprehensive benefits, catered meals, 401k match, wellness initiatives, flexible work schedule and an unlimited PTO policy.
Fuzz is dedicated to hiring a diverse and highly skilled talent base and as such is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) practices. Fuzz provides EEO to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.