At Fuzz, the Business Development Manager blends opportunity generation, business acumen and strategically-directed tenacity to guide the daily process of encouraging, managing and closing leads. Partnering with key stakeholders, the Business Development Manager crafts compelling responses to win opportunities and follows up rigorously and smartly to maximize successful touchpoints. With focused communication and a sound understanding of how Fuzz capabilities can be best leveraged for positive outcomes, they fuel Fuzz growth by increasing win rate and total year-over-year revenue. Additionally, their insight and understanding of industry trending helps tune Fuzz service offerings and messaging to the evolving market - resulting in new opportunities with industry dominant clients.
- Demonstrated ability to close new business and manage client conversation from lead to the close of the deal
- Execute outbound lead generation campaigns and manage responses to RFPs, RFIs, and proposals
- Manage list generation for outbound lead generation campaigns
- Solid understanding of the digital ecosystem, with specific focus and interest in mobile and emerging technologies including: experience design and strategy, visual design, native mobile engineering, and the product development lifecycle
- Broad knowledge and experience in managing the sales cycle for a services company
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience of sales or business development experience
- Bachelor's Degree, or higher, in technology or marketing preferred
- Specialized experience or training in product development
Fuzz is dedicated to hiring a diverse and highly skilled talent base and as such is committed to EEO practices. Fuzz provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.