Fuzz is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team of native mobile product enthusiasts. The right person for this role understands the service-oriented agency model as well as the product design and development lifecycle. The role is truly a hybrid of project and product management - great for digital agency folks who prefer to focus on product and technology - without any trace of marketing or campaign work - or people who have been embedded on a singular product and are hungry for the opportunity to work on a variety of different product challenges.
Senior Product Managers are tactical and strategic, and they are the front line between the team and the client. They ensure that sprints are well prioritized and communicated transparently, that a desired feature set is outlined and broken down into a backlog of actionable, bit-sized user stories and - because they know their product inside and out - requirements are always clear, roadmaps are strategic, and everyone involved is accountable for their piece of the puzzle.
- 5+ years of project and product management experience
- Strong project management skills and agency experience are required
- Advanced understanding of the digital ecosystem, with specific focus and interest in native mobile and emerging technologies
- Familiarity and passion for user centric design
- Passion for digital products that touch the lives of users every day - extending beyond features and functionality to the way a product feels
- Ability to spearhead an iterative development approach, focusing on delivering a MVP through careful and deliberate prioritization
- Collaborator who partners with multidisciplinary teams to deliver and manage to sprint-based plans based on clear milestones
- Successful history of driving agile and scrum methodology
- Self starter who exhibits grace under pressure
Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, Fuzz builds mobile-first digital products that work to better the lives of users and client partners. Fuzz offers comprehensive benefits, catered meals, 401k match, wellness initiatives, flexible work schedule and unlimited PTO.
Fuzz is dedicated to hiring a diverse and highly skilled talent base and as such is committed to EEO practices. Fuzz provides EEO to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.