Fuzz is looking for a Lead Product Designer to help us strategically define, imagine and create great products. We are looking for designers who like to upend problems, ask big questions, and create elegant, meaningful solutions that delight our users and our clients.
A Lead Product Designer would help shape the practice of design at Fuzz, in collaboration with our Creative Director and the rest of our 8-person design team, within our 70-person Williamsburg product design studio.
- 5+ years experience designing digital products, with a portfolio of mobile products that solve a range of problems for a range of clients, big and small
- Extensive experience working closely with users & stakeholders - testing, workshopping, interviewing - successfully understanding what is needed and desired by both
- Enjoy and are effective collaborating with developers to find solutions that ride the bleeding edge of what’s possible
- A persuasive presenter, comfortable with interacting, educating and collaborating with clients
- A leader able to rally, collaborate and mentor teammates
- Able to work onsite in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and cool with being around dogs
Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, Fuzz builds mobile-first digital products that work to better the lives of users and client partners. Fuzz offers comprehensive benefits, catered meals, 401k match, wellness initiatives, flexible work schedule and unlimited PTO.
Fuzz is dedicated to hiring a diverse and highly skilled talent base and as such is committed to EEO practices. Fuzz provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.