At Fuzz, Engagement sizes up what client stakeholders, their businesses and their users need to thrive and orchestrates the delivery of value to all while aligning solutions to Fuzz core capabilities. They build and maintain relationships, partnerships and pipelines with strategic insights that are both aspirational and feasible. They have a proven track record of guiding digital products with demonstrable evolution and growth.
Engagement ensures that product vision is in continual alignment with the business strategy that is the client’s north star - and they contribute to the trajectory of product and business roadmaps. Engagement is on the ground as product is built, and in past lives they have played pivotal roles in driving product execution. They are occupied by current and future states of business and technology, understanding how an earnings call speaks to a stakeholder’s priorities and how an OS update generates risk and/or opportunity.
Engagement negotiates with ease, deftly treading the line between what Fuzz needs to operate a healthy business and what the client needs to write their own successful narrative and appease their own host of stakeholders and investors. They are solutions-oriented closers who live in the nuance of managing external and internal expectations - even when those camps seem most at odds.
Engagement leads cross-functional teams with tenacity, a steady hand and high emotional intelligence. They’re avid and active listeners, with the uncanny knack to read a room and an arsenal of data-backed, industry-relevant analysis to diffuse any animated debate.
- 3+ years of relative experience in same or similar industry
- History of managing revenue development and pipeline forecasting
- Opportunity generation within existing accounts and lateral/non lateral business units
- Experience analyzing product and market performance, and crafting solutions to improve growth by mapping big ideas to data
- Strong grasp of mobile technology and development lifecycle, emerging tech and trends
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and support large and multidisciplinary project teams
- Values collaboration and feedback when making high-level decisions
- Champion of Fuzz, promotes and celebrates internal teams well and often
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills, written and verbal
Located in Williamsburg, BK, Fuzz builds mobile-first digital products that work to better the lives of users and our client partners. Fuzz offers comprehensive benefits, catered meals, 401k match, wellness initiatives, flexible work schedule and an unlimited PTO policy.
Fuzz is dedicated to hiring a diverse and highly skilled talent base and as such is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) practices. Fuzz provides EEO to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.