We are a tech start-up with a London HQ (right in the heart of the Shoreditch triangle), as well as a NYC office.
We have built an online marketplace that connects leading tech companies with top software engineer talent. Following quick growth, we are now looking to challenge companies such as Hired and Vettery by offering a unique solution catering to the specific demands of the technology industry.
This is a 6 months role, designed to lead to a full-time position.
The role will require you to be onsite at our London office.
This is a numbers-driven, performance marketing role. You will be working with the Growth & Marketing Manager across a wide range of projects related to Digital Marketing.
💻 Online Ads
- Reporting, management & producing copy improvement for our Google Ads, Facebook Ads & Reddit Ads accounts.
- Conducting keyword research, as well as negative keyword insertion.
- Managing our Twitter account and external Slack channels.
- Expanding Instagram presence.
- Analyzing user interaction data, based on sources.
- Analyzing ad campaign results for fine-tuning of future campaigns.
- Content creation (blogs, articles, and interviews).
- We are looking for someone with an eye for design as you will be publishing content on a weekly basis.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic intern who is passionate about digital marketing, results-based performance and keen to learn a lot.
You will be given real responsibility for social media and/or digital marketing projects from day one and will work directly with our Growth & Marketing Manager to execute these projects.
To be successful, you need to be a proactive self-starter, who is highly organized, with creative skills, and an inclination to understand how social media / digital marketing works as well as product development to help build and maintain a brand.