Full Stack Finance offers a complete, end-to-end range of financial and human resources (HR) related services to early stage and high growth companies. We embed a team of experienced finance & accounting and HR professionals directly into the operations of the company. Because of this, we are a vertically-integrated and very versatile business partner for companies experiencing high growth. We can only provide amazing partnerships by hiring talented professionals who are ready to ride the waves and help companies focus on the growth of their businesses.
Our Senior Accountant reports directly to the Controller or CFO. The Senior Accountant offers advanced accounting knowledge and has a strong grasp of accounting policies and procedures. He/she will support a wide variety of functions which include transactional processing, monthly close activities, financial analysis and the implementation of financial and compliance controls. He/she serves as a key resource for his/her clients ensuring that financial records are complete, accurate and comply with GAAP, policies and the needs of management/investors.
- Accounting policies & procedures + cloud platforms which includes: Add-Ons (Bill.com, Expensify, etc.), setup schedules, AP Process, and expense policy.
- Revenue & COGS which includes Ensuring proper margin recognition, Reconciling/Recording transactions (Sales, Deferrals, Accruals, Returns, Discounts, Write-offs), and Monitoring Sales Orders (wholesale)
- Inventory Management which includes: Reconciling inventory (Physical, Sub to GL), Accruals, Samples, GWP, Inventory adjustments, Obsolescence, Monitor POs.
- Prepaid Expenses which includes: ensuring prepaid expenses are identified, ensure prepaids are properly segmented, maintaining prepaid schedules (inventory, packaging, marketing, etc.), and Amortizing expenses.
- Intangible Assets which includes: ensuring that intangibles are properly identified, updating schedules (by account), and recording depreciation.
- Deferred Rent which includes: Leased Scheduled and Deferral entries.
- General Expense Accruals- schedule and entries
- Legal Accruals - schedule and entries
- PTO Accruals - schedule and entries
- Help develop and implement accounting procedures
- Main interface with banks and debt providers on reporting, compliance, and cash management
- Perform various other tasks/projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3-5 years of accounting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work-ethic and communication skills
- Excellent follow through and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently from a remote work environment
- Maintain high attention to detail and strict deadlines
- General Microsoft office knowledge with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- CPA qualification an advantage
- QuickBooks experience preferred, Netsuite and other mid-market package experience beneficial
Join Our Team
- We offer a generous benefits package - medical, dental, vision, 401k match
- We believe in work / balance and offer a generous PTO policy
- Work with a smart, fun and collaborative team
- We enjoy having frequent company gatherings and events
- Work with the hottest startups in the industry
About Full Stack Finance
Full Stack Finance embeds teams of experienced, Accounting & Finance and Human Resources professionals within Startups and high growth businesses according to their operating needs. We aren’t just an Accounting & HR firm – we act as a startup's Finance & Accounting and/or HR Department, giving them a breadth and depth of services similar to in-house personnel but at a lower cost. We offer integrated and seamless scalable support, because we know that many things can change over short periods of time.