Full Stack Finance offers a complete, end-to-end range of financial and human resources (HR) related services to early stage and high growth companies. We embed a team of experienced finance & accounting and HR professionals directly into the operations of the company. Because of this, we are a vertically-integrated and very versatile business partner for companies experiencing high growth. We can only provide amazing partnerships by hiring talented professionals who are ready to ride the waves and help companies focus on the growth of their businesses.
Our main offices are located in Santa Monica and Pasadena, California. We have a deep bench of talented startup professionals, and a client base that includes a significant portion of the funded early-stage companies in the LA area.
Our team is looking for looking for a Staff Accountant who wants to jump in and grow quickly in the fast-paced world of start-up accounting. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with basic accounting knowledge who is not afraid of a General ledger or administrative work, comfortable supporting a Controller directly, and knows his/her way around a chart of accounts.
- Data entry and analysis
- Research, and resolve accounting issues
- Process invoices and compile and organize payment batch details
- Participate in month end process, including account reconciliation, journal entry recording, and cash entries
- Verify and record bank transactions and deposits daily
- Complete credit card reconciliation
- Assist with accounts receivable processing
- Help develop and implement accounting procedures
- Assist with 1099 preparation and filing
- Generate reports in excel as needed
- Assist with payroll processing and recording
- Perform clerical functions to support Controller as assigned
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 1-2 years general accounting experience
- Start-up experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently from remote work environment
- Strong work-ethic and communication skills
- Maintain high attention to detail and strict deadlines
- General Microsoft office knowledge with beginning to intermediate knowledge of Excel
- A/P experience & QB experience are a plus
Join Our Team
- We offer a generous benefits package - medical, dental, vision, 401k match
- We believe in work / balance and offer a generous PTO policy
- Work with a smart, fun and collaborative team
- We enjoy having frequent company gatherings and events
- Work with the hottest startups in the industry
About Full Stack Finance
Full Stack Finance embeds teams of experienced, Accounting & Finance and Human Resources professionals within Startups and high growth businesses according to their operating needs. We aren’t just an Accounting & HR firm – we act as a startup's Finance & Accounting and/or HR Department, giving them a breadth and depth of services similar to in-house personnel but at a lower cost. We offer integrated and seamless scalable support, because we know that many things can change over short periods of time.