Frothy Monkey is hiring a PM Line Cook at our Downtown Nashville location! A parking stipend is available for qualified full time employees at this location. We are looking for optimistic, warm individuals who work well in teams and independently. Willing to smile often and abundantly and take pleasure in making others happy.
Full time position (4-5 shifts / week). Part time position (3 shifts / week). Hours vary weekly.
Frothy Monkey offers an inclusive and creative workplace.
Our team members have the opportunity to collaborate with others, grow professionally, and contribute to a growing company. We extend hospitality to our guests and to each other. We offer generous benefits
for full time employees including health insurance, company HSA contributions, paid time off (for salaried positions), free parking (for our Avenue of the Arts location in Downtown Nashville), and competitive pay for all positions.
Within 90 days of hire, all full-time employees are eligible for competitive health, dental, vision and HSA benefits.
Qualifications + Responsibilities:
- Possess an ability to take direction and get the job done in an efficient manner.
- Must have prior experience as a line cook in a high volume environment.
- Knife skills, organization skills, and the ability to multitask are essential to this position.
- Ability to set up and restock.
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to report to work on time.
- Knowledge of health code and FDA regulations is desired.
- Prepare basic components of each dish on our menu using our proven recipes.
- Memorize and utilize our serving portion size and all basic meal prep procedures used in a kitchen.
- Ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards.
- Work with team of cooks to do portion prep work for other shifts when needed.
- Monitor product freshness and rotate out old product based on a schedule created by the restaurant.
- Be able to grow, learn, and be creative.
- Love their local community and help engender a spirit of inclusiveness within our walls.
Our core values are the fundamental beliefs of our organization. They are Quality, Relationships, Warmth, Grit, Growth + Development, and Execution. These guiding principles dictate our behavior, support our vision, and shape our culture.
We use quality ingredients to prepare original food and drink, served in a cozy and approachable atmosphere. We focus on an exceptional breakfast through dinner experience for our guests- 7 days a week, 363 days a year. Frothy Monkey has been voted ‘Best Coffeehouse’ and ‘Best Service’ in the Nashville Scene Best of Nashville Awards. Find more information about Awards + Other Proud Moments here
or by visiting frothymonkey.com/awards