We are looking for a responsible Wholesale Coffee Delivery Driver / Production Coordinator to distribute exceptional products promptly and correctly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction. Your duties include overseeing the daily packaging of assorted coffee bags, while maintaining company product standards and completing production operations in a timely manner. We are looking for a self-starter with a keen attention to detail and “can do” attitude. Full-time position.
Please note: This is not a food delivery position. We are looking for a professional driver who is experienced in running daily delivery routes to our wholesale accounts.
Wholesale Coffee Delivery Driver / Production Coordinator Responsibilities
- Delivering a wide variety of items, including packaged coffee boxes, allied goods (cups, paper products, various packaged teas and syrups) and refrigerated cold brew kegs.
- Following daily delivery driving routes and time schedules.
- Preparing and organizing delivery orders, while loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating the delivery vehicles. Company vehicles are provided, and maintaining those vehicles is part of the job (car washes, oil changes, etc)
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments and/or signed invoices
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Building rapport with customers
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Assess daily production needs
- Generate stickers and label bags properly, fill different sized bags with specific measurements of various coffees, and seal and fold bags according to company standards
- Correctly and effectively package outgoing customer orders based upon sales orders/packing slips
- Meet daily deadlines for outgoing packages, including delivery orders, preparing outbound shipments, and staging packages for customer pick-up
- Stock, organize, and count inventory for distribution, including storing and rotating stores of refrigerated kegs
- Maintain a clean and tidy production area, workspace, and facility
- Perform other warehouse duties as needed
- Being reliable, having a clean driving record, insurance, good communication skills, and a neat and professional appearance are all required
- Valid driver’s license
- Positive, outgoing, detail-oriented personality
- Ability to operate pallet jacks, hand carts, and forklifts in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Ability to safely lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for several hours per day
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Professional Delivery Driver experience not required
- High school degree
decision-making | judgment | problem analysis and problem-solving | planning and organizing communication | hospitality-focused | quality oriented | teamwork | adaptability | flexibility | high energy level | stress tolerance | work ethic | empathy | self awareness | intelligence | the desire to learn
Frothy Monkey Roasting Company offers an inclusive and creative workplace. Our team members have the opportunity to collaborate with others, grow professionally, and contribute to a growing company. We extend hospitality to our guests and to each other. We offer generous benefits for full time employees and competitive pay for all positions.