Can you write a better title than this?
What We’re All About, Kinda
Frontify is a growth-oriented company based in St. Gallen, Switzerland, with more than 106 people working in three different countries. We create all-in-one brand management software for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
If you’re a big believer in creating copy that tingles the neurons of an expert level audience, then this is the job for you (and let’s be real, with lines like that last one, there might be another spot opening up in our content team in a not too distant future). At Frontify, we pride ourselves on fostering a good work/life balance. It’s a place of open-mindedness, built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe that good work is nurtured by happiness, where you feel creatively satisfied, challenged, and productive.
A Little Something About the Role
The content team at Frontify is currently consisting of three people; two content marketing managers, and one video producer. You’d preferably be the third content marketing manager. I mean, if you read the title of this job ad, you should’ve figured that out already.
Your job would be to create razor-sharp copy (both long and short form) and edit other teams’ written output. You’ll be involved in most things regarding daily content ops, but with a heavy focus on product sections – acting as a direct link to product marketing. Your job would be to tackle requests of a more technical stand-point: product whitepapers, feature releases, help articles, the Frontify app, and the website’s more tech-savvy content. You’ll also be doing a lot of UX-writing, reiterating in-app copy to make sure it’s on-brand and up to date.
And Some More About the Role
- You want to share your knowledge about best practices, contributing to a growing team of ambitious peers.
- You’ll be responsible for your own content marketing segment – setting up initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- You’ll collaborate across functions and teams to produce effective content to meet the business objectives we set out together.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and to optimize the path to conversion.
- Editorial requirements include content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement.
- You’ll help other teams with editorial governance, making sure content is consistent with our brand’s voice, style, and tone.
- You’ll set up, project lead, and monitor your own externalized content creation such as ebooks and large-scale video productions together with the content team.
- You’ll have a strong bridging role between the content team and the product marketing team, aligning on new feature releases and how to communicate them.
Also, This is Obviously Super Important
- You’re highly proficient in English.
- You have a lot of experience working with CMS (ideally, Contentful).
- You have a lot of experience in creative writing.
- Bonus points for branding knowledge, SaaS knowledge, and tech-savviness.
- You want to make an impact, establish structure, and help define sleek content creation processes.
- Universities are cool, but we really don’t see your possible lack of degree as a deal-breaker.
- You’re curious by nature and have a willingness to learn.
- You're friendly, approachable, and comfortable being authentic and honest.
- You take ownership and you don’t need someone to tell you what to do.
- You don’t mind the fresh mountain breeze of Switzerland.
Frontify is a fast-growing company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for career and personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our coworkers with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great too, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation. ;)
How to get to know each other?
- Apply online. You’ll get an answer within 3 days.
- 20’ video call.
- Coffee in our office.
- Half a day with the team.
- If all goes well, you’ll receive an offer to become part of the Frontify family.