“A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, then it’s not that good.”
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
This spirited team of about 20 is cosmopolitan as 10 nationalities are represented. As much as they’re personally diverse, they also are a multi- and cross-functional team made up of copywriters, designers, online marketers, front-end developers, and event coordinators. Think of them as the bridge from the internal community of Frontify to the outside world. This curious, quick thinking and open-minded bunch all work toward the same goal - to spread the word of Frontify by showing just how great of a tool it really is.
You will work closely with UX, content, and growth managers to improve the overall user experience and performance of our website; making a website that people actually want to spend time on.
- You enjoy optimizing layouts, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility, and front end performance.
- You get brownie points if you're familiar with GraphQL, Gatsby.js, and Netlify.
- Your friends would describe you as friendly, approachable, and honest.
- You’re curious and willing to learn and have a knack for beautiful design.
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.