Work with our partner agencies and multiply our business!
Branding and web agencies are the multipliers of our business. You help us create new partnerships with agencies, build trustful and long-lasting relationships, and motivate them to recommend Frontify (our product) to their customers.
Partner with agencies
- Develop an overall agency partnership management concept
- Manage and develop the relationships with existing partner agencies
- Create a partner lead list and convince new interesting agency partners to use Frontify
- Propose and negotiate partnership contracts
- Keep agencies informed about our product, offering, and price list (reach out to them, hold webinars, create and spread documents, etc.)
- Support agencies in using and selling our product to their customers
You are an empathetic consultant
- You have worked in an agency (digital, branding, marketing)
- You have some other relevant experience (account management, branding, SaaS, consultancy, or the like)
- You are proficient in English and German
- You are empathetic and can build trustful relationships
- You can present concisely and like to interact with people
- You like to approach people and are strong in acquiring potential customers
- You are able to think strategically – you see the bigger picture
- You have shown that you can initiate new things and get them done
- You don’t need someone to tell you what to do and you’re always honest :)
- Startup spirit
- A place to be creative and get things done
- The chance to work with inspiring agencies, brands and people
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the company
- Flexibility, in order not to miss out your private life
- Colleagues that feel like family in a cosy place in the heart of St. Gallen
What is Frontify?
Frontify is a fast-growing company based in St. Gallen (Switzerland), New York (USA), and Frankfurt a.M. (Germany) with currently 100 people on board. We create an all-in-one brand management software, increasing brand consistency through centralized platform collaboration – for big businesses and small.