“Every bug you take. Every pull you make. Every build you break. I’ll be watching you.”
- The DevOps Song
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your new team is a group of motivated, collaborative and innovative people. They are designers, product managers and developers from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Aside from work, some of them are parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies and so much more!
You will support and ensure that Frontify’s system infrastructure is cared for by maintaining how it lives, runs and constantly improving it.
- You’re an analytical thinker who uses knowledge, facts, and information to make sure you get things done right.
- You’re knowledgeable in Linux and relational databases, such as MySQL.
- You could be mistaken for a robot because of how fast you learn.
- You obviously speak English but German never hurts.
- Your friends would describe you as Sherlock Holmes; you love to dig into problems and most importantly, solve them.
- Despite being in IT, you still have great people skills, especially when it comes to communicating with various stakeholders.
- You have a broad knowledge of IT - you know a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
- You’re endorsed on LinkedIn for your patience and pragmatism (at least in your head).
What We Offer
- No emergency shifts. That’s right, your nights and weekends are secure!
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.