909 Southwest Pkwy E
College Station, TX 77840
$55,000 to $85,000
Description & Responsibilities
You will be working as an associate developer, side-by-side with a high-performance team of software engineers.
You'll have real responsibilities, autonomy over your work, flexibility over your schedule, and the opportunity to deliver software that people use and rely on every day.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop custom software - yes, this position is 80-90% coding.
- Write code to develop large features.
- Help peers and junior team members debug code or resolve technical problems.
- Test your work and review team members' work and give constructive feedback on improvements.
- Estimate the work required to implement a module of a project.
- Meet clients in person or remotely to give regular updates and ensure the team is staying tied to their needs.
- Meet with operations leaders to discuss project goals, solution quality, schedule and progress, and the overall client relationship.
- Assist in the creation of design documents and key artifacts for the project.
This is a tremendous opportunity for professional growth. There will be constant change, but one thing is certain - you will learn more and grow faster at FrogSlayer than you will anywhere else.
The Right Fit
We don't care so much about your specific technical background. We're looking for a developer that can learn quickly, apply new knowledge to solve problems, are disciplined in your work, and have an aptitude for becoming proficient in a variety of languages and tools.
You're a good fit if:
- You're a humble, nice person that's eager to earn the trust of clients and everyone you meet
- Programming is your career as well as a hobby
- You are a passionate learner, dedicated to honing your skills
- You naturally find yourself teaching and helping others
- You find business problems just as interesting as technical problems
FrogSlayer is a consultancy. You'll be empowered to interact directly with clients every day. You'll need to become comfortable and effective at understanding and discussing business goals, budgets, and timelines with your clients. At FrogSlayer, you are more than a software developer, clients look at you as a trusted business consultant.
Variety of Technologies